Wednesday 28 February 2018

Cirque Colors Smoosh Mani

Hiya Lovelies!

 I used all Cirque Colors polishes for my smoosh mani today!  Yup, I still can't get enough of these.

My base coat for the smoosh is Cirque Colors Dakota, a beautiful pale nude cream.  I smooshed together Cirque Colors Sartorial, Bond St and Spotted in Soho in a clear base and stamped it onto my nail.

My ring finger is Sartorial, such a gorgeous pale lilac cream.  My pinkie finger is Reflektor, a stunning titanium foil.  I added a few silver foil flakies to my smoosh mani also and topped it all off with my fave top coat, NYC Grand Central Station.



You can purchase Cirque Colors polishes on their website here.

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...